By submitting your email address, you agree to receive emails regarding relevant topic offers from TechTarget and its partners. You can withdraw your consent at any time. Contact TechTarget at 275 Grove Street, Newton, MA.
1. Click Start, Settings, and then click Printers.
2. Double-click Add Printer.
3. Click Local printer, clear the "Automatically detect and install my Plug and Play printer" check box, click Next.
4. View Port Selection. You should see ports named TSxxx. Click the one that matches the client computer name and port and click Next.
5. Finish the printer installation.
Dig Deeper on Microsoft Windows XP Pro
Have a question for an expert?
Please add a title for your question
Get answers from a TechTarget expert on whatever's puzzling you.