Looking for something else?
Microsoft Antigen is a set of programs that provides security and e-mail filtering for network servers. Antigen can provide layered, multiple-scan protection against viruses, worms, spyware and other forms of malware. Antigen can also filter e-mail to minimize inappropriate content and malicious attachments according to user or administrator preferences. There are several versions of the package including:
- Antigen for Microsoft Exchange
- Antigen for Microsoft SharePoint Portal Server and Windows SharePoint Services
- Antigen for Instant Messaging
- Antigen for SMTP Gateways
- Sybari Enterprise Manager
- Advanced Spam Manager
- Advanced Spam Defense
- Antigen for Domino on Windows NT
Antigen was originally produced by Sybari Software Inc., which was acquired by Microsoft in 2005 and is now a wholly owned subsidiary. Microsoft Antigen should not be confused with AntiGen (with a capital G), a freeware product developed by Fresh Software to detect the presence of Back Orifice on computers running Windows.
Continue Reading About Microsoft Antigen
'Microsoft Antigen' is part of the:
View All Definitions