This tip was submitted to the SearchWin2000.com Tip Exchange by member Devarajan Mohan. Let other users know how...
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive emails regarding relevant topic offers from TechTarget and its partners. You can withdraw your consent at any time. Contact TechTarget at 275 Grove Street, Newton, MA.
useful it is by rating the tip below.
By default, Internet Explorer will cache the sites in your temporary Internet folder. Follow the procedure below to keep this caching from occuring.
- Start your registry editor (e.g., regedit.exe).
- Navigate to the HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftWindows
CurrentVersionInternet Settings registry subkey.
- From the 'Edit' menu, select 'New', 'DWORD' Value.
- Enter a name of "DisableCachingOfSSLPages" then press Enter.
- Double-click the new value, set it to '1' to disable caching of SSL pages and then click 'OK'.
- Close the registry editor.
- Log off and then log back on for the change to take effect.