This tip was submitted to the SearchWin2000.com Tip Exchange by member Devarajan Mohan. Let other users know how useful it is by rating the tip below.
By default, Internet Explorer will cache the sites in your temporary Internet folder. Follow the procedure below to keep this caching from occuring.
- Start your registry editor (e.g., regedit.exe).
- Navigate to the HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftWindows
CurrentVersionInternet Settings registry subkey.
- From the 'Edit' menu, select 'New', 'DWORD' Value.
- Enter a name of "DisableCachingOfSSLPages" then press Enter.
- Double-click the new value, set it to '1' to disable caching of SSL pages and then click 'OK'.
- Close the registry editor.
- Log off and then log back on for the change to take effect.
Dig deeper on Microsoft Internet Explorer (IE)