- Editor's letterRecapping end-user computing strategy evolutions of 2018
- Cover storyIT reaps the benefits of HCI for virtual desktops and apps
- InfographicEvernote mobile app helps fill productivity gaps
- FeatureUnderstand Microsoft Windows Virtual Desktop and its benefits
- OpinionHow Windows desktop storage evolved to meet today's demands
- OpinionWhat's driving the next-generation mobile user experience
Access is for IT professionals, business leaders and developers who want to take a strategic approach to end-user computing. We cover the forward-thinking tactics and technologies needed to provide users with the tools they need to do their jobs.