Locking down your Exchange Server is key to protecting your enterprise environment. In this five-part webcast series,...
Exchange expert Lee Benjamin guides you through the necessary steps to secure your Exchange Server environment. Watch and listen to each segment below to strengthen your Exchange Server security smarts.
Part 1: E-mail security fundamentals
In the first segment of this five-part webcast series, expert Lee Benjamin discusses several essential e-mail security elements that you should already have incorporated into your Exchange Server organization:
- Documentation of your environment
- Antivirus protection
- Patch management
- Attack surface reduction
- Exchange Best Practices Analyzer (ExBPA)
Click here to download Part 1 in PDF format.
Part 2: Securing Exchange Server 2003
In this second segment, expert Lee Benjamin explains how to:
- Secure Outlook Web Access
- Control Exchange message delivery
- Manage spam and Exchange's Intelligent Message Filter
- Implement attachment blocking
- Protect your infrastructure with a good front-end/back-end configuration
- Improve Exchange security with ISA Server 2004
Click here to download Part 2 in PDF format.
Part 3: Securing the client
In part three, expert Lee Benjamin covers:
- Outlook remote options -- including, Outlook Web Access, Virtual Private Networks and RPC over HTTP
- Microsoft Outlook's Junk E-Mail Filter
- Beacon blocking
- Antiphishing in Office 2003 SP2
Click here to download Part 3 in PDF format.
Part 4: Security features of Exchange 2003 SP2
In part four, expert Lee Benjamin discusses:
- New administrative features available in Exchange 2003 Service Pack 2
- Sender ID filtering
- Mobile security enhancements
Click here to download Part 4 in PDF format.
Part 5: Planning for Exchange 12
In the final segment of this five-part webcast series, expert Lee Benjamin shares what he knows about the next version of Exchange Server -- i.e., Exchange 12 -- including:
- New secure messaging features
- New server roles options
- Expected infrastructure changes
- 32-bit/64-bit database considerations
Click here to download Part 5 in PDF format.
|ABOUT THE SPEAKER:|
| Lee Benjamin, Consultant
Lee Benjamin is an expert on Microsoft Exchange with in-depth experience in a number of other messaging systems as well. Since retiring from Microsoft in 1997, he has been a highly sought after consultant for enterprise and medium-sized organizations and software firms. He currently specializes in migration and upgrade advice, technical writing and evaluation, product strategy, and training and courseware development. Lee is an analyst at Ferris Research, chairman of the largest Exchange user group in the world, ExchangeServerBoston, and a director for BostonUserGroups, an umbrella organization of over 50 user groups in the New England Area. With over 20 years experience in the messaging industry, Lee's main focus is on migrations, directories, security, mobile access, calendaring integration, and RSS.